[GitLab] Bugs migrations status

Just a heads up, for those projects waiting for me to migrate bugs apologies I have been slow, the baseline time requirement of GitLab as admin is not trivial yet and real work is knocking the door :)

Said that, I'll try to do a migration batch this week for those projects without special request and that have insisted few times. Those are GNOME Commander (Uwe) and Epiphany (Michael). If you have a project that needs that migration ASAP, please reach to me or comment in the issue.

For those with special requests, we need to get this MR moving on the bztogl tool, since it allows component migrations. Your help reviewing, testing and fixing that MR will be key to be able to do this earlier.

Cheers

PD: Someone asked the list of projects in the migration queue, here it is.