Re: [GSoC] Urgent action required: Call for ideas

Small correction, it's by Saturday 27th.

Carlos Soriano
GNOME Board of Directors

On 26 January 2018 at 09:55, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Dear GNOME hackers,

It's this time of the year again, GSoC is here!

It's time for mentors to add their project ideas. Unfortunately this year we felt a bit behind schedule, and we need to have this done by this Saturday 26th to give us admins time to review them. So please add them ASAP to our wiki page [0].

The ideas can be drafts, it's more important the intention on mentorship and number of students you would like to mentor.

Also, allow me to welcome Felipe Borges as part of the team this year! Thanks for joining Felipe!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send us an email to soc-admins gnome org or contact one of us on IRC.

Best,
GNOME GSoC Admins

[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2018/Ideas