Re: Transmitter - GUI for transmission-daemon and transmission-remote

Our instance of GitLab is just a regular GitLab CE, so it should be capable to host any kind of project and to use the features present in GitLab CE like uploading tarballs (quick internet search will show you the official docs for that).

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 10:03 PM, Patrick Griffis via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 06:46:38PM -0500, Patrick Griffis via desktop-devel-list wrote:
>> and you already get the free infrastructure with the GNOME gitlab now

> I think that gitlab.gnome.org alone is not sufficient to host a project,
> for example is there a way to upload tarballs?

Oh you are right, I am more familiar with Github which has file hosting.
That would be a great feature to add to Gitlab.

> A bittorrent client could be part of apps, no? In that category there
> are games, an IRC client, developer tools, even a hex editor and
> gnome-multi-writer (some niche applications), so why not a bittorrent
> client? The boundary seems arbitrary.

Yeah, I didn't mean it didn't belong more so that, as somebody who doesn't
maintain any "official" GNOME apps, it doesn't seem like that valuable of a
distinction? The translators are probably the most valuable thing I can think
of.