Re: Let's kill gnome-common!

On Tue, 2018-02-13 at 10:08 +0100, Carlos Soriano wrote:
Hi Michael,

Could you give some context and explanation on this? I could take the
gnome-autoar, but need to know why this is wanted and the alternative
to gnome-common.

Handily all written up a while ago:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeCommon/Migration

This was written up before Meson was a thing; porting the build systems
of those modules to Meson is another legitimate way to port away from
gnome-common. It would be the better choice in the long run for modules
we are going to be maintaining for a while.

Philip