Re: [GitLab] Projects moved, tips of the week and question of the week

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 6:14 PM, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Hello all,

Hi,

Today we hit a milestone, three of the biggest projects in GNOME has been migrated, most of our core apps has been migrated, and with this all the projects that were part of the deal with GitLab has been migrated.

Can you tell us more about that “deal”? I don’t remember it being mentioned before.

Projects migrated today

- GNOME Shell

Excluding issues though. What is the plan there?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director