Re: This Week in GNOME

This looks good already, kind of reminds me KDE's 'This week in
Usability & Productivity', so good job! :-)

One remark I have is that it might be interesting to see if a
maintainer (or heavily involved developer) of a project can give a
one-liner (or 2 liner) what the listed MRs are about. I'm afraid that
otherwise some MRs with very technical titles will get discarded by
the audience, while some MRs with a sensationalist or overexaggerating
title  will lead to e.g. false expectations.

Cheers,
nielsdg