(*) No summarized news available (was: GNOME 3.29.1 released)

        Hi,
I'm starting a new thread here, just for an opinion on this:

On Tue, 2018-04-17 at 16:31 -0500, mcatanzaro wrote:
The list of updated modules and changes is available here:

https://download.gnome.org/core/3.29/3.29.1/NEWS

I opened above URL and there's "(*) No summarized news available" side-
note for two modules. In case of evolution-data-server, it corresponds
to the ftp-release-list message:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/ftp-release-list/2018-April/msg00072.html

But not to what had been done before the release:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/commit/?id=a55f5c3dbce3f24d2462c76f555e858ef6df2ccb

This usually happens with the first release of the series, but not
always. Like the stable 3.28.0 has the NEWS content included:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/ftp-release-list/2018-March/msg00101.html

I'm wondering, am I doing anything wrong? Why other modules, like
epiphany, which also switched from 3.28.1 to 3.29.1, has its NEWS
available in Michael's URL? I'd like to improve this, but I'm not sure
whether it's in my hands at all. Could there be a bug in the script
which extracts the NEWS changes? For example, the ChangeLog doesn't
change, it simply references git log for proper branch. Does it have
any influence on this? The ChangeLog file does change with the first
stable release, due to the change of the branch:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/commit/?h=gnome-3-28&id=7f6c16388216840f6bbda0d98383d5c008bc8d45

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan