Re: Documentation - language default

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 12:21 AM, Giovanni Campagna <giocampagna92 gmail com> wrote:

Python has autocompletion through Jedi (although it chokes on GI types, for understandable reasons). GJS's autocompletion relies on "word in the documents", which I found to be pretty OK anyway.

One quick note: We monkey-patch jedi in Builder to add support for GObject Introspection types. If it doesn't work well for you, that's a bug and you should file it and CC me so I can look into it.
(I also need to update the jedi monkey patch to support the latest version of jedi, but haven't found the time to do that yet)

--
-Elad.