Re: New upstream repo for json-glib

With the migration of the open bugs from Bugzilla, and with the
redirects in place, the move is now complete.

JSON-GLib is now available at: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/json-glib

Start your merge requests! :-D

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

On 10 July 2017 at 16:28, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Hi all;

JSON-GLib authoritative Git repository has been moved to the Gitlab
instance on gitlab.gnome.org:

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/ebassi/json-glib/

as part of the pilot for the Gitlab migration.

I will also move the issue tracker from Bugzilla to Gitlab itself, as
soon as I have a full test run of the migration. In the meantime, feel
free to keep using Bugzilla.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--