Re: Include GNOME Usage in the future releases

On Mon, 2017-10-16 at 16:27 +0200, Felipe Borges wrote:
Hi everyone,

We have been discussing for quite some time the inclusion of GNOME
Usage in the GNOME release, initially as a "demo".

The project has been evolving quite fast and it is expected to have
an
Outreachy student working on it as well.

This way, I would like to know whether there are any objections
regarding the $subject.

Ideally we would ship it as a demo in GNOME 3.28, but it would be a
good test to include it in the 3.27.x series too.

Filed a number of bugs.

HTH!