Meson support in Continuous

Hi all;

I finally had time to work on this, and today I landed Meson support
inside Continuous.

This means that you won't need a downstream patch, or a build-api
wrapper script any more.

Additionally, if you have a dual build system Autotools/Meson in your
project, the Meson build will be picked up by default — though I've
added an escape hatch for those projects with experimental Meson
ports, like the X server.

The build bot is currently busy rebuilding the whole of the manifest,
and I'm going to babysit it for a little while, so don't start
removing build-api wrappers or patches from the gnome-continuous
repository just yet; once the build runs through, I'll give the all
clear.

Thanks for your patience.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.