All stable flatpak builds moved to flathub

The goal of flathub (https://flathub.org/) is to be a single location
where you can find builds of the latest stable version of linux desktop
applications, ideally maintained by the upstream author. That way the
experience for flatpak users is much nicer, just add one remote and you
can then find all apps via e.g. gnome-software.

In line with this, I last week moved all the remaining applications
from the gnome-apps-nightly stable branch to flathub and disabled
further builds from the stable branch. gnome-apps-nightly is still used
for the semi-automatic nightly builds from git master though.

This means that in the future, stable releases that wants to be
flatpaked should be built via flathub. I wrote some docs on how do to
this on the flathub wiki:

  https://github.com/flathub/flathub/wiki/Maintaining-an-application-on-flathub

This week mail out all the maintainers of the current apps and ensure
they have access to the new repos. If anyone wants to add new apps to
flathub, the instructions for that are here:

  https://github.com/flathub/flathub/wiki/Submission-Guidelines

       alexl redhat com            alexander larsson gmail com
He's a scarfaced gay waffle chef searching for his wife's true killer.
She's a sharp-shooting winged femme fatale from a secret island of
warrior women. They fight crime!