Subject: GSoC student introduction
Local Time: March 24, 2017 9:22 PM
UTC Time: March 24, 2017 8:22 PM
From: krezovic armin gmail com
To: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-shell-list gnome org
kat gsoc gmail com

Hello everyone,

I am Armin Krezović, and I've decided to apply to Google Summer
of Code to work on Mutter.

I have completed all the necessary steps outlined in [1], and
also written a proposal (can be still considered as a draft),
which can be found at [2]. The proposal was written trying to
answer as many questions outlined in [1], but not all of them
could be answered (at this point, or at all).

I'd like to know if that would pose a problem, and if it could
be improved somehow. I would be thankful to anyone who could
take the time to quickly review the proposal.

Looking forward to working with you.

TIA, Armin.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/Students
[2] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7iCqTdCZR4aLSHfACfleRFqfKRzojBHKI8C30XHs9k/edit?usp=sharing