Re: Final call for the 3.24 release notes!

<philip chimento gmail com> wrote:
I'm currently writing up the release notes for 3.24, and would like to have the text finalised next week. If you know of anything that should be included, now's the time to add it to the wiki:

https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointTwentythree/ReleaseNotes

We particularly need details for the developers page.
What kind of details are you looking for? I can definitely expand on the new _javascript_ language features that we support, but how much detail is appropriate?

We're mostly looking for a high-level description of what's changed and why it is good/helpful/relevant. Having a list of the features would be good, but we probably don't want to go into a huge amount of detail on each one. It is good to have links to more information though, such as blog posts or documentation.

Allan