Re: irc.gimp.org is now available via Matrix (was: Re: Thoughs about communication)

Carlos Soriano via desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org> wrote:
On thing I was a little afraid yesterday is that my devices are shown for everybody (and then it says validate the key), at some point I though those were private keys rather than public to ensure the sender/receiver.

I've started a wiki page for us to collect information and feedback about Matrix/Riot:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/Matrix/

It would be good if we could collect questions or issues on the feedback page:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/Matrix/Feedback

Allan