Re: irc.gimp.org is now available via Matrix (was: Re: Thoughs about communication)

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 11:32 AM Matthew Hodgson <matthew matrix org> wrote:
On 03/02/2017 15:57, Matthew Hodgson wrote:
>> On 3 Feb 2017, at 13:00, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org>
>> Matthew, anything blocking the bridging on our side?
>
> Nothing blocking at all; it's all on our side, which has ended up
> blocked on FOSDEM - we've had to prioritise a sprint to ship new
> releases for FOSDEM and are currently all on trains to Brussels. It's
> top of the IRC bridging backlog and we should get to it early next
> week. Sorry for the delay...

Hi all,

We've finally set up a bridge hosted by matrix.org that links GIMPNet
into Matrix (as per the earlier bits of this thread).  Sorry that it
took so long to happen: FOSDEM ended up being even crazier than we
expected, and we've spent the last month handling the traffic increases
and operational excitements that came off the back of it.

Thank you for setting this up!  Much appreciated.

sri