Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

On Wed, 2017-12-06 at 18:49 +0100, Carlos Soriano wrote:
I have good news, after few meetings and discussions with GitLab we
reached an agreement on a way to bring the features we need and to
fix our most important blockers in a reasonable time and in a way
that are synced with us.

        Hi,
I only recently noticed that there is no option to send mail
notifications from Gitlab as text/plain only, while this could be
changed in bugzilla. I agree it's no blocker, it's just nice to have.
For me personally, I do not care of fancy fonts and whatever in
text/plain+text/html messages they send, I prefer text/plain for
bugzilla mail, because I care of the information, not the form (and
less data being transferred and stored as well). In case I didn't
overlook the option in the Gitlab preferences, could you ask them/add
it to the list, please?
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan