Re: Meson support in Continuous

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 at 18:57, Jeremy Bicha <jbicha ubuntu com> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 9:39 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
> On 29 November 2017 at 21:12, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
>
>> The build bot is currently busy rebuilding the whole of the manifest,
>> and I'm going to babysit it for a little while, so don't start
>> removing build-api wrappers or patches from the gnome-continuous
>> repository just yet; once the build runs through, I'll give the all
>> clear.
>
> All clear; you can start removing the `configure` build API wrappers
> from your projects, if you have them.

What about removing the gnome-continuous build-api patches? Are you
going to remove those or would you like maintainers to help remove
them?

I’m in the process of removing them; I already have a local commit that does it, but I didn’t have time to push it today. I’ll do it as soon as I have 5 minutes to double check that it doesn’t wreck the build.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.
--
https://www.bassi.io