Re: Fwd: Proposal: revisiting menus in Gnome

I don't have much to add, but you have a bunch of good points and a
serious design for addressing the problem. I hope the community
considers your suggestions seriously, even if we expect that app/panel
menu adoption will likely improve in the next couple of years with
Ubuntu switching back to GNOME. I don't think the app/panel menu has
worked out as well as we originally hoped. I'm still dealing with users
in 2017 who do not know that the menu exists and don't realize that
Epiphany has preferences, bookmark import feature, etc.

Michael