Re: Looking for a GNOME Calculator maintainer

On Mon, Sep 05, 2016 at 04:43:02PM +0100, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
I'm looking for someone to inherit GNOME Calculator.

I've been trying to cope with maintenance tasks but there are more bugs
that I can handle atm and I thought I should prolly look for another
maintainer or at least a helping hand.

I'd say the biggest point of pain right now is at the math level, it
suffers from a number of bugs that make calculations inaccurate in a
collection of cases.

If you're interested in maintaining the module or offering a helping hand
please get in touch.

Added GNOME Calculator to:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Unmaintained

And added a note at the top of: