Re: I want to contribute

On 2016-09-06 16:36, RAJAN CHOUDHARY wrote:
I came across GNOME form gsoc website. I am really interested in the type of projects and the motive of projects.
I eagerly want to contribute in this organization because it would be great learning experience for me.
So, show me the way to contribute to this organization.

Great to hear. Welcome!
Check out https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/
I would also recommend you to join #newcomers on the irc.gnome.org server and ask any questions you might have.
- Andreas