Subject: Re: Hi there
Local Time: October 26, 2016 11:44 AM
UTC Time: October 26, 2016 9:44 AM
From: dolanmcelmurry gmail com
To: Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>
Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>

Thanks  for  your  input , yes of course  one would need to learn or know how to code.

I'm willing  to  learn and study,read,practice , get better  with it.

Everyone  starts  something  new, they have to learn.

Life is a learning  experience  and  sure knowing  how to code before  stepping  into being a maintainer is a plus. Though  some  can learn in many  ways .

I'm willing  and hopefully  if allowed  I can ask this mailing  list  questions  if I have problems  or need help  with  some  code.

Dolan