Re: Script to format the functions in a C header?

Shouldn't this be like totally easy with GNU Indent or so? You'll have
to give it the right CLI args. (We have a wrapper for that in coala if
you're interested in doing loads of other stuff but indent is usually
already there.)
Sincerely,

Lasse Schuirmann

lasse schuirmann net