Re: Build sheriffs for GNOME

On Fri, 2016-01-22 at 13:31 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
Hi;

Continuous is a great first step (the response time is *stunningly*
good) and we're better off now that we have it, but it's not good
enough as it's not testing the build tool we use for development,
it's
not testing what we release.

If you're releasing something different than what you have in master
then you're doing something impressively wrong.

Surely s/master/master or a stable release branch/ ?

--
Shaun