Re: [Builder] Developer experience (DX) hackfest 2016

I've managed to make some room to attend the hackfest, count me in, I'm adding myself to the wiki.

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 6:28 AM, Richard Stallman <rms gnu org> wrote:
> [[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
> [[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
>
> Jitsi works fine for meetings.  All each participant needs is
> to visit a given URL; it could hardly be easier.

FWIW, I just tested this here with help from Lasse Schuirmann and and
Jakub Steiner. For me and Lasse, it worked like a charm, out of the
box (actually better first time experience than with Google hangout
since you are not asked to download/install some packages). However,
Jakub had some issues getting video to work and then some problem with
mic as well but IIUC, it was to do with his special hardware not being
properly supported by drivers.

> I thought we were looking for one-way streaming to a lot of people,
> not for a meeting.  But I could have misunderstood that.

It's a hackfest, so while the primary objective is one-way
communication, it would be very much desirable IMO for remote
participants to be able to talk with us.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)