Re: Font scaling

Le lundi 22 février 2016 à 14:28 +1100, S. Brett Sutton a écrit :
Some questions to think about while solving this problem once and for
all:

1. What is the correct dpi to report on a projector?

2. How do we detect the default scale factor? Using a 10pt font at
96dpi on a football stadium monitor is probably hard to read from the
stands.

3. Does the dpi need to adjust itself when we move further away
from/closer to the monitor? Should we detect this via webcam?

4. What dpi should curved monitors report?

5. How do we expect to integrate with web standards that assume 96dpi
everywhere?

6. How do you display a window which spans 2 monitors with different DPI ?