To GSoC mentors, period for selecting proposals open until the end of next week

Hello mentors,

Students have submitted their final proposals for GSoC through the Summer of Code website [0].
Please select the proposals that you want to mentor before the end of next week.
To do so, go to the website, open a proposal and click the "I want to mentor" button.

You have a comment box there, which is only visible to other mentors and admins, in case you want to discuss
the validity or quality of proposals.
Since this year the rating system was removed from the website, it's harder for other mentors to emphasize
the good proposals and to comment on them, so if you want to, we encourage to share the link with other
mentors or admins.

If you have any questions, please write us to soc-admins gnome org

Hope the process is being smooth for all of you.

Best regards,
GSoC admins

[0] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com