Re: Touch screen related UX discussion

Nice advice! Thanks!

樹雄

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 8:34 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 09/25/2015 10:10 PM, Shu Hung (Koala) wrote:
Dear all,

Are there any platform / thread I could go to for touch screen related UX?
I've just bought a touch screen notebook and I can help testing the UX.
Besides, I already spot some usability issue with the tablet mode on my notebook.

Hi!
I've found it most effective to file bugs in the bug tracker against the different modules that are affected by touchscreen issues.
I sometimes file it against the wrong module or component, but the maintainers are usually quick to reassign them.
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/

- Andreas