Re: GNOME 3.19.1 unstable tarballs due

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 05:05:24PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Luyten wrote:
I will perhaps lack time to build bijiben for this release.
Sorry to discover this lately!

Given there are no changes and this is still early in the cycle, is it
possible to skip this (in case I fail to upload tarball)?
In such case I would check soon if there is nothing broken.

Otherwise please tell me if you rather want me to have a look tonight.

If there are no changes, yes you can skip the release, the latest
version will be used instead.

Skipping a beta release is not the end of the world for an application.
For a library it can be more problematic if apps rely on new APIs.
Anyway it's a good practice to release early, release often, when there
are changes.

Cheers,
Sébastien