Re: GNOME Shell browser plugin

Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> writes:

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 7:05 AM Carlos Garcia Campos <carlosgc gnome org>
wrote:

Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> writes:

Let's fix the issues instead, then.

Michael, myself, Scott and others discussed this at GUADEC.  Here are the
minutes from that talk.  We had outlined some ways forward that we can
discuss.

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2015/BOFs/GnomeShellExtensions

I think we will need to figure out how to make this work.  Unfortunately, I
could fix the extension breakage this round due to work timeline
pressures.  But I will put a process in place next release.

As long as the browser plugin solution work, I think the best (and
easiest) approach would be to make extensions a pre-installed epiphany
web app.

sri

--
Carlos Garcia Campos