Re: VSYNC problems on Fedora 21/22 and Intel HD graphics...

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 04:28:33PM -0400, Alex G.S. wrote:
   > Try Option "DRI" "2" in conjunction to the above.
   It worked momentarily but GNOME Shell locked up and crashed when I had an
   application (Remmina) fullscreen in of the monitors.  This happens very
   frequently in my experience.  GNOME just seems unstable on Intel HD 4600.
   I even tried adding the following to my boot parameters but it didn't
   change anything:
   i915.semaphores=1

Let's actually look at what debug information is available then rather
than just flailing in the dark here. The journal since booting should
help see where the lookups are coming from, at least let me know how the
system is configured.
-Chris