Re: Hello, question about gnome overlay windows

Alrighty, but will mouse presses in my overlay, with an appropriate shape mask, cause my window to be activated? Because I definitely don't want this type of behavior.

Side note, how is it possible to show a GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL type window (one which can have child controls) without a border, without a Gnome drop shadow and without it being activated (not set as the foreground window)?