Re: String additions to 'glib.master'

My apologies, I should have sent a notification about the string changes.

Paolo

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 5:53 PM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Hi;

On 9 March 2015 at 16:46, Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
This commit is the actual culprit:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/commit/?id=ed4a742946374f7ee3c46b93eb943c95f04ec4c4

Ah so that's actually a freeze break?

Remember that GLib is not entirely constrained by the string freeze
(and neither is GTK+, even though we try to adhere to it for
user-visible strings); in this particular case, the strings are errors
that will have to be propagated to applications using proxy support.
It would have been nice to have a heads-up from the committer, though.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
https://www.bassi.io