Re: Killing off UNCONFIRMED in Bugzilla (renaming status names)

On 23/02/15 21:38, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Andres G. Aragoneses <knocte gmail com>
wrote:
Ok but my suggestion about "OPEN" remains. UNCONFIRMED->OPEN doesn't
look too confusing.

UNCONFIRMED/NEW -> UNRESOLVED would be my suggestion.

That suggestion is not clear. Andre has said that the "NEW" status cannot be different in the case of projects opting out of the UNCONFIRMED removal. So then there can only be 2 status names, not 3 as you suggest.