Re: [Builder] Developer experience (DX) hackfest 2016

opentokrtc.com seems to be opensource, but it also appears to be a
demo, and may not be very stable, nor available for very long.
talky is a Node.js app and, if not available opensource, seems to be
otherwise "free" - no registration and no obligation of any kind...
I didn't see a limit to the number of participants.
-Rick