Re: GNOME 3.17.1 unstable release TODAY

Hi Javier,

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 11:48:01AM +0100, Javier Jardón wrote:
Only a quick reminder that 3.17.1 is scheduled for today [1]
I noticed that quite a few of modules have not been updated, so it
would be great if you can upload your tarball as soon as possible if
you plan to do so.

'make distcheck' doesn't pass for gedit and gtksourceview on Fedora 22,
but it worked fine on Fedora 21. It's probably due to an intltool bug
that I've reported (but I'm not 100% sure the bug is in intltool):
https://bugs.launchpad.net/intltool/+bug/1449556

Maybe other gnome modules are in the same case.

The error looks like:

srcdir=../../../po /usr/bin/intltool-update -m
The following files contain translations and are currently not in use. Please
consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/ directory.

sub/docs/reference/lang-tutorial.xml

So with the sub/ directory that is created during make distcheck.

--
Sébastien