Re: Symbolic icons in app menu -- not ready for F22

I'm disappointed in this change. I'm not sure why it was even made in
the first place. Why do Alt-Tab, Dash, and the launcher get the
full-color app icon, but the window menu gets a symbolic icon?

For me, one of the biggest things GNOME did was establish a consistent
brand for an app *everywhere* an app is, no matter where it is in the
OS. I'm unhappy with this change because it's actually impairing my
recognition -- in some places, I see a full-color terminal icon, and
in others, I see a symbolic icon, and it's thrown me a few times to
figure out if I'm running the same application or not.