End Session Dialog

Hi,

question to gnome-session and gnome-shell developers about End Session dialog.

Currently gnome-session expect that End Session Dialog is available on org.gnome.Shell. Can we change it so it does not require org.gnome.Shell for that dialog?

I would suggest to change this:
#define SHELL_END_SESSION_DIALOG_PATH "/org/gnome/SessionManager/EndSessionDialog"
#define SHELL_END_SESSION_DIALOG_INTERFACE "org.gnome.SessionManager.EndSessionDialog"
to:
#define END_SESSION_DIALOG_NAME "org.gnome.SessionManager.EndSessionDialog"
#define END_SESSION_DIALOG_PATH "/org/gnome/SessionManager/EndSessionDialog"
#define END_SESSION_DIALOG_INTERFACE "org.gnome.SessionManager.EndSessionDialog"

I am not expecting that someone of you are going to do it. I am ready to prepare patches for gnome-session and gnome-shell for this change, but before doing it I would like to know if patches are welcome for this.

Thanks!

--
Alberts Muktupāvels