Giving up maintenership of my modules

Dear fellow developers,

As some of you know, I'm starting a new experience at university this fall, and I've come to the realization that the amount of work required is quite different that what was at my previous institution.
Therefore, I am afraid I will not be able to commit enough time to GNOME this year, and I will not be able to fullfil my duties as maintainer, so I'm stepping down from my role right after 3.14.0, and I'm putting them up here for adoption, in case someone wants to help.
I will continue to do regular releases if no one else is interested, but otherwise there will not be any new development or feature work.

The modules in question are:
- gjs - this is especially important because in this cycle there have been no regular releases and there are high priority open bugs that require debugging, as well as features that we would definitely like to have, but the other comaintainer is Colin, who is also quite busy these days
- gnome-shell-extensions - Florian has been doing regular releases and bug fixes for this
- libgweather and gnome-weather - there are no other developers (except for occasional patches), but the number of critical bugs is low, as well as the relative priority of the software

I'm really sorry that I have to write this, and I hope I will stay in touch with the community nevertheless

Yours

Giovanni