Re: 3.14 Release Notes

Hello Allan,

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 02:08:14PM +0100, Allan Day wrote:
This is a reminder that I'm still looking for details for the release
notes. I need more than just a bullet for each feature - some
description is essential.

In the wiki I added something for GtkSourceView, now in the release
notes it is in the section "Other GTK+ Improvements". But GtkSourceView
is not part of GTK+. It should be in another section "Other libraries
improvements" or something like that.

Are there other important improvements in other libraries than GLib and
GTK+? Because having a single item for GtkSourceView is not a good idea,
in that case it's better to just talk about GLib and GTK+.

Cheers,
Sébastien