Re: 3.14 Release Notes

I just tried it out and it's not obvious enough that I think a specific
description is needed:

"added ability to remove annotations by right clicking them"

On 09/11/2014 06:41 AM, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 11:24:20AM +0100, Allan Day wrote:
drago01 <drago01 gmail com> wrote:
"evince: Remove annotations support" ... this is a bit misleading it
means "option to remove annotations from a document"

Yeah, it became "improved annotations functionality" in the actual notes.

  "improved annotations functionality" conveys 10x less information and
is 10x less useful than "option to remove annotations from a document".