GtkHTML - looking for a new maintainer

        Hello,
an Evolution team did maintain the GtkHTML in the past, because it was
its main component for a mail composer. This changed with a 3.13.3
release, when Evolution begun to use WebKit based composer. The 3.14.0
will be released together with GNOME 3.16.0, spring 2015 (Evolution
currently doesn't follow GNOME release schedule, 3.12.x, which is
still using GtkHTML, will be supported until the 3.14.0 is out).

The GtkHTML is in a maintenance mode for several years now and as the
Evolution is not using it anymore, then I'd like to ask, whether
anybody is willing to take the ownership of the GtkHTML.

According to Fedora rawhide (to be Fedora 22) the only package which
requires it is evolution-rss, and even that might be easily fixable.
Due to that I suggest that either a new maintainer will be found or do
archive it in time of the GNOME 3.16.0 (Evolution 3.14.0) release.
This gives enough time to any willing maintainer to speak up.

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan