Re: Taquin

I was thinking about that, I’m notably concerned with the game not being centered, but want to enforce “the” pattern. And this one is hard to adapt in other games.

Le lundi 24 novembre 2014, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> a écrit :
On Sun, 2014-11-23 at 22:32 +0100, Damian Ivanov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Looking at the screenshot
> @https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointFifteen/Features/Taquin /
> https://people.gnome.org/~mcatanzaro/gnome-taquin.png
>
> the start over button there is a bit odd / out of place.
>
> Would't it be better on the left side of the window close button?

I dunno; the buttons on the bottom-right pattern is something we've used
in Four-in-a-row, Five or More, Mines, Sudoku, Iagno, and Klotski, so
Taquin is just following the existing pattern.

--
Arnaud Bonatti