Re: Atom a new text-editor built by the Github people...

Actually, v2, but dual licensed: http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqWhyCDDLAndGPL

Gj

On 03/02/2014 06:01 PM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
On 03/02/2014 05:58 PM, Alex GS wrote:
Well, TextMate 2 appears to be GPLv3, that's interesting!

So is NetBeans: https://netbeans.org/community/releases/80/

Gj

But it's a Mac application, I wonder how hard it would be to bring it to Linux or perhaps bring it's plugins to Gedit?