Re: Partial textPath support for librsvg

Hi Mika,

did you already submit your patch?

I just wanted to let you know that you work is really appreciated and I would love to see textPath support in librRSVG!

Sadly I also know it's not easy nowadays to get patches for libRSVG submitted to GIT since the devs seem pretty inactive (I'm in the exact same annoying position). However I'd hate it if any contribution would get lost because of this. In the end this is also one reason for this reply (making some noise on the mailing list, hoping that someone with commit rights turns up, willing to submit some of the fine patches already waiting for review in bugzilla).

Regards
Eduard