Re: Atom a new text-editor built by the Github people...

Sorry, that's why I said to disregard, I didn't read that detail yet...

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Sun, 2014-03-02 at 10:29 -0500, Alex GS wrote:
> Just wanted to tell everyone about this project, I don't know if it's
> Linux ready or just for the Mac at this point.  However it is being
> developed by people over at Github and for that reason I think it's
> worth a mention.  I think it would be great if GNOME paid some
> attention to this project and potentially brought it over to Linux if
> possible.  Perhaps integration with Gedit would also be interesting...

What does the "bring over to Linux" phrase mean and how is that related
to GNOME? Atom's license is still unclear, its FAQ says it'll be
"competitively priced compared to similar editors" and so far I have no
idea why this was posted on the GNOME development mailing list.

andre