Re: Atom a new text-editor built by the Github people...

Sorry, disegard this message, it's a closed source and useless app, nevermind :-(

On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 10:29 AM, Alex GS <alxgrtnstrngl gmail com> wrote:
Just wanted to tell everyone about this project, I don't know if it's Linux ready or just for the Mac at this point.  However it is being developed by people over at Github and for that reason I think it's worth a mention.  I think it would be great if GNOME paid some attention to this project and potentially brought it over to Linux if possible.  Perhaps integration with Gedit would also be interesting...

"A hackable text editor
for the 21st Century

At GitHub, we're building the text editor we've always wanted. A tool you can customize to do anything, but also use productively on the first day without ever touching a config file. Atom is modern, approachable, and hackable to the core. We can't wait to see what you build with it."