Re: Dragging windows to resize them to half the screen

On 06/27/2014 01:18 PM, Florian Müllner wrote:

On 27 Jun 2014 11:57, "Petko Ditchev" <pditchev gmail com> wrote:

> Previously I could drag a window to the side to resize it to the right or left half. Is it a bug that it's not working with the latest releases?

It is working as expected here (so no, the feature has not been removed, nor are there any plans to do so) - are you sure that the window you want to tile allows resizing and can be made smaller than half the screen width? Also note that there's a setting to disable the feature - if you type <alt>f2 and run "lg", does entering Meta.prefs_get_edge_tiling() into the dropdown console return true?

It returns false . Meta.prefs.set_edge_tiling(bool) was my first guess, but a wrong one. How do I change the setting ?

Petko