Re: Screenshot automation BoF at GUADEC

Hi,

Alexandre Franke:
Hi,

It's 2014 and translators and documentation writers still have to
spend a lot of time to manually create screenshots. There must be a
better way. Therefore I'm planning a half-day BoF on this topic at
GUADEC.

This is relevant to you if you're a translator or writer, but we also
hope people with experience in automated UI testing will show up to
give us a hand.

If you're thinking of attending, please add yourself to
https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2014/BOFs/ScreenshotAutomation

Will there be video streams, recordings, reports from this BoF? I'd be
interesting in watching/reading at least :)

Cheers!
u.