Re: Requesting a libchamplain release

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay ankur gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Are there plans of making a new libchamplian release soon? I've updated
to gnome 3.13 using the repository set up for Fedora 20[1]. At the
moment, gnome-maps is unusable - it crashes on start. Upstream says it's
a bug in libchamplain that has been fixed. It'll be nice to have a new
release that will get the fix to users and make maps usable again.

The appropriate person and list has been notified of this:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/libchamplain-list/2014-June/msg00007.html

I'll wait for Jiri a day more and if he doesn't roll out a release,
I'll do that.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)